- Advantech was founded by Victor Rabba and Adam Gueran in April 2019. Its purpose is to become the largest Canadian owned full service warehouse provider in the Freezer, Cooler and Ambient Service market, as the number one food grade storage provider.
- Adam Gueran brings over 30 years' experience into this business, having managed warehousing accounts in Food, Plastics, electronics and construction Materials. With a deep knowledge and understanding of the storage market as well as operations, Advantech provides optimal solutions for your everyday business needs.
- Victor Rabba was a key component in the Rabba Fine Foods grocery chain and its subsidiary companies. Victor's lifelong experience as an entrepreneur has strengthened our inner knowledge and network on food grade business contacts.
- Advantech has ambitious goals for the future! These include growing the business to a total of over 44,000,000 cubic feet by 2024 and having operational warehouse facilities in Ontario, Quebec, Vancouver and Calgary, with a capacity for Dry, Cooler and Freezer storage.
- Our current footprint projection as of 2022 will be over 25,500,000 cubic feet of food grade warehousing space in the GTA. We are currently in the market to design a new state of the art facility to handle all your freezer, cooler and ambient needs, adding roughly an additional 1,000,000SQFT. to come by 2024
- We also offer in house logistics services with our dedicated transportation team that handles Drayage, Full truckload, Less than Truckload, and Cross border services.
- Currently, our ambient storage warehouse is FDA certified, along with HACCP. We have our BRC Audit Scheduled for April 26/21. All our facilities are currently run under the BRC guidelines for our warehouse procedures.